Here are our top 5 gift ideas for the Yogi on your list…even if it’s you!
It’s that time of year. Time to find unique gifts for all of the people that you love. Something that means something, yet won’t cost you an arm and a leg. These are our top 5 gift idea for the Yogi on your list, guaranteed to put a smile on their face and score you extra karma points. And to make life even easier, we have these stocked and available for you in the studio!
1. Jade Yoga Mats- These are hands down my favorite mat for my personal practice. Just enough grip, without a ton of bulky weight to lug to and from the studio. This environmentally sustainable mat comes in all colors of the rainbow. And for good karma, they plant a tree for each mat sold! $75 each, in the studio.
2. Yogitoes Non-Skid Mat Towels- These are a must for anyone who gets a little sweaty during a hot yoga practice. This ingenious towel is backed with little silicon numbs to keep your towel in place so you don’t end up doing the “beach towel shuffle” during practice. These stand up to many washings and won’t lose their grippiness. They come in an assortment of colors and designs (I love the new Vitality series with a beautiful tree the length of the towel). Just remember to hold off on the fabric softener when you wash these beauties. $64 each, wide assortment of styles and colors in the studio.
3. Goddess Line Roll-On Oil- My personal favorite is Lakshmi. This is perfect anti-stink roll on for after practice, or anytime. Notes of “musk”, sandalwood, and amber, mixed with sweet almond oil. (We do NOT use real musk, as it comes from animals and we use no animals products. Lakshmi gets its musky scent from a blend of oils, such as patchouli, amber, frankincense, etc). Contains no alcohol or water. The compact 1/3 oz. bottle with roll-on applicator makes it easy to take anywhere. $30 each, in the studio.
4. You Be You Sweatshirt- Practice acceptance and appreciation this holiday season by staying true to you and allowing others to be themselves. This super comfy sweatshirt/poncho makes the perfect thing for your yogi to throw on after class to stay toasty while running errands. $60 available in the studio.
5. Meditation Cushion- I love this cushion… it’s the perfect seat for meditation! Made of eco-friendly materials with a zip off cover. Most yogis find a meditation practice is the next step on their journey. Meditation has been shown to reduce stress, improves concentration, encourages healthy lifestyle, encourages self-awareness and happiness and reduces signs of aging… how’s that for the best gift ever??? $68 available in studio.
BONUS! For the picky person on your list, we have EPIC gift cards, available in any denomination. You can purchase online, for those last minute gifts, or in the studio. To order online, click here.
We hope you can find the gift of presence this holiday season. May you find a few moments in between the busy-ness of this season to appreciate all of the many blessings already in your life… we count you as one of our blessings. Thank you for being a part of this EPIC community! We are glad you are here!