Epic Onsites- Corporate Yoga At Your Location
The EPIC Onsite Corporate Yoga Program integrates mindful movement, breath and stretching. This program will help overall wellness, focus, balance and flexibility, while decreasing stress and back pain. This can lead to cost savings for your organization, while improving quality of life for your employees.
Why Yoga in the Workplace?
- For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits. (U. of Michigan Research Centre)
- Job stress creates up to 60% of employee absenteeism. (C. Cooper & R. Payne)
- Burnout costs Canadian businesses an estimated $12 billion every year in health claims, lost productivity and absenteeism. (Conference Board of Canada)
- Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress? (Conference Board of Canada)
- Work injuries cost $121 billion in medical care, lost productivity and wages. At least 100 million workdays are lost each year to lower back pain at a cost to employers of about $20 billion. (The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
What are the benefits of Corporate Yoga?
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves focus, concentration and memory
- Relieves head, neck and back strain
- Reduces carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work related injuries
- Improves flexibility, strength, range of motion and posture
- Improves depression
- Healthier spinal disks
- Increased circulation and bone strength
- Decreases risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Decreases blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Lowers blood sugar cholesterol
Potential Employer Benefits of Workplace Yoga
- Increased retention of employees
- Greater volume of work at higher quality
- Reduction in cost of healthcare
- Healthier employees, who tend to get sick or become injured less than stressed employees
- Reduced absenteeism
Onsite, corporate yoga is a win-win for both employees and employers. To learn more about our Epic Onsite programs, email Leanne@epicyogacenter.com.